THE JASIRI TALENT INVESTOR PROGRAM 2024 FOR YOUNG EAST AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURS (FULLY FUNDED)
Deadline: April 5th, 2024.
Applications are now open for cohort 6 of the Jasiri Talent Investor Program. The Jasiri Talent Investor program is dedicated to discovering and investing in promising entrepreneurs with the potential to establish high-impact businesses. It’s a fully funded 13 months program that takes a comprehensive, long-term approach to nurture entrepreneurs. The program offers fellows the time and resources needed to identify Market-Creating Innovations and achieve product-market fit.
Jasiri employs a competency-based approach to identify and nurture entrepreneurs, emphasizing the need for patient and comprehensive support to address their challenges and developmental needs. The program’s main objective is to remove systemic barriers that impede entrepreneurs’ progress and allow them to focus on the venture creation process. It’s structured to eliminate hindrances at the individual, team, business, and financial levels, creating a supportive environment for entrepreneurial success.
- You are determined and dedicated to creating a new and innovative business with potential for rapid growth.
- You are able to identify gaps and recognize opportunities in any sector of interest.
- You have a history of achievement, problem solving and value creation wherever you have focused your attention.
- You are highly informed and knowledgeable in your professional field or area of expertise.
- You are a team player, open to meet and build ventures from scratch with equally ambitious co-founders within your cohort.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in the respective country or diaspora.
- You commit to building your venture on a full time basis and actively participate in all phases of the Talent investor for 14 months including the 3 months Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
Women aspiring entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply
Jasiri follows a competency-based approach to selecting and developing aspiring entrepreneurs for the Talent Investor.
Candidates are selected through a multi-stage Selection Process, which includes applications, psychometrics and an online Selection Conference.
The process seeks to recruit and select high-potential aspiring entrepreneurs for the Jasiri Talent Investor and selected candidates will be supported to identify equally ambitious co-founders and to develop Market-Creating Innovations.