Apply now for Beatport’s Diversity + Parity Fund

Deadline: 1-sep-23

Applications are now open for the Beatport’s Diversity + Parity Fund to support organizations that focus on underrepresented groups and promote diversity in the music industry.

The fund is dedicated to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion and an ongoing commitment to creating a more inclusive and welcoming space for all.

The Beatport Group fund a diverse range of projects, which can include films, activations, events, record releases, and more.

Funding Information
They offer two funding pots to encourage participation from a wider pool of organizations.

You can choose from $3,000 to $15,000 USD for a small organization (1-3 staff) or $15,000 to $30,000 USD for a large organization (4+ staff).
80% of the funds are released upon award, with the remaining 20% released after a 6-month review.

Marketing support will be offered throughout the year. Beatport’s marketing team will assess each funded organization and its general timeline and provide a tailored marketing plan that aligns with the initiative.

Eligibility Criteria
The Diversity + Parity Fund accepts applications from organizations worldwide.

Organizations that champion underrepresented groups and foster diversity within the music industry are eligible to apply.

Underrepresented refers to a group of people who are insufficiently or inadequately represented.For a smaller pot: 1-3 number of staffFor a larger pot: 4+ number of staff
Organizations that have previously received funds are welcome to reapply.


Popular posts from this blog


DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024 for postgraduate business students & SMEs

Request for Proposals: Social Entrepreneurship Capacity Building Training & Incubation Services Provider in Egypt