Scholarship for 2023 from Datacamp: Everyone Can Learn Python (up to $5,000)
Deadline: the 31st of March 2023 | Scholarship for 2023 from Datacamp: Everyone Can Learn Python
Interested in learning more about data science? This is your chance to learn Python online and put your newfound knowledge to use by entering to win $5,000 to assist your educational endeavors, purchase tools and software, or support future learning. The Datacamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications.
About Python Language
One of the most rapidly expanding programming languages in the world is Python. It has been a favorite among programmers and data scientists due to its readability, simple system, and pre-programmed syntax, and it has created fantastic employment chances for thousands of people all over the world. It is a great method to dangle the idea of learning a computer language or to tack on a new ability to your resume.
Python is simple to learn, even for those without any prior coding knowledge, because to its intuitive and simple syntax. You'll be able to learn it considerably more quickly than with other programming languages as a result, and you'll be well on your way to a prospective job in data science, digital marketing, machine learning, or data analysis.
• $5,000 will be awarded to the winner for additional schooling or formal training.
• 5 runners-up will each receive $1,000 to help with their education.
Eligibility for Scholarship for 2023 from Datacamp: Everyone Can Learn Python
• Everyone is welcome to apply, including those in non-technical fields including the arts, humanities, languages, and more.
• The minimum age requirement for participants to be eligible for this scholarship is 18;
• Must be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary institution, a secondary school, or a postgraduate degree program.
• The deadline for applications is March 31, 2023. The scholarship winner and runners-up will be notified by phone or email prior to May 1, 2023, when they will be publicly announced.
• Fill out the scholarship application form with your information.
• Become a member of DataCamp to view the competition. The test relies on abilities you can pick up from the free Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses.